To setup a Hong Kong limited liability company, normally the following documents will be required:
- A copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA) for the company. A standard MAA document will be provided by StartItUp.HK.
- A duly completed incorporation form that includes the following:
- Company name Registered address
- Brief description of business activities
- Particulars of shareholders, directors and company secretary
- Liability of members
- Share capital registered on incorporation
- Number of shares taken up by subscribers
For non-resident shareholders and directors:
- Non-resident shareholders and directors will need to provide a copy of their passport, overseas residential address proof, and a bank reference letter.
For resident shareholders and directors:
- Resident shareholders and directors will need to provide a copy of their Hong Kong identity card.
For corporate shareholders and directors:
- Corporate shareholders will need to provide a copy of the parent company registration documents, such as the Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association.
Note: Officially certified translated versions for any non-English documents must be provided.
Our Professional Company Formation Services includes:
- Gathering incorporation information and identification documents from you;
- Doing research regarding your company name;
- Preparing incorporation documents;
- Doing preparation and printing up to 10 copies of your standard form Memorandum and Article of Association;
- Producing “Green Box” with corporate common seal, stamps, chops, etc.;
- Producing up to 20 company share certificates;
- Preparing combined statutory book.